Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Mile High: Adventures in Colorado Medical Marijuana 082

To read Mile High: Book One CLICK HERE.
To read Mile High: Book Two CLICK HERE.
To start at the beginning of Mile High: Book Three CLICK HERE.
 photo mh082pg1.jpg  photo mh082pg2.jpg  photo mh082pg3.jpg  photo mh082pg4.jpg  
 
Hey, kids! This isn't how I like to roll, but I've found myself up to my butthole in unfinished business. This unfortunately means that I need to step away from MILE HIGH for a couple months to get my shit together. I'll be assembling a couple mini-comics, putting together the next collection of LIFE IS GRAND, and cranking out a brand new KARL MARX GUIDE! I foresee all this being completed after Denver Comic Con (ie early July, or maybe sooner if I really bust my hump). After everything's squared away I'll be able to start the slow descent into the series finale of MILE HIGH! Sorry for the delay. Thanks for understanding! Off to work I go then!
 

 photo mmwomvadcolorgif.gif

No comments: