Saturday, October 31, 2015

Mighty Mao!!! 101


 photo mm101.jpg

This comic is the first of several "lost episodes." I recently discovered a cache of eight or so Mao comics from the days of the character's advent, which I scripted but never got around to drawing. You will be subjected to these strips in the typical fashion. I just thought I'd mention that they were written a decade or so ago by a younger, angrier, stupider version of myself.

In celebration of finding these lost scripts, I have uploaded the 28 original Mighty Mao!!! comics to the Mighty Mao!!! Archives, which you can read by clicking here. This strip is career-spanning, and the early strips certainly prove it (although they also contain some of my favorite Mao jokes). Going from first to last is like watching a car wreck in reverse. Enjoy!


 photo mmwomvadcolorgif.gif

No comments: