Saturday, June 7, 2014

Junkie Monkey 062

 photo jm067.jpg

Hey kids! I'll be at Denver Comic Con this year with my brand-new book, E-RACE-R Incorporated!

 photo ei00frontcoverfinal.jpg


 photo ei00coverbackfinal.jpg


The this book was conceived while watching the George Zimmerman trial. It's a fairly large departure from my usual stuff. I won't tell you exactly what it's about yet, although I imagine the cover makes it pretty obvious. It's also my first full-color comic, so fucking hooray for me! Pretty soon  I'll be serializing E-RACE-R Incorporated on this site, webcomic style, but don't let that stop you from picking up a copy and reading the whole damn thing at once!  C'mon!  Cough up the dough! Fuckin' pay me, motherfucka!


Because I'm a goddamn overachiever, I'll also have the newest Arborcides mini-comic debuting as well!


 photo issue11lettered.jpg


Also, I'm excited as fuck to announce I'll be hosting the astounding Noah Van Sciver at my wee table. I hope my chronic flatulence doesn't bother him too much.


 photo IMG_5777.jpg


So come on down to Denver Comic Con and say hi! I'll be in "Artist Valley," at table B4, scowling and swearing as usual.






No comments: