Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Miracle of Life 017

 photo mol017.jpg

This week's comic brought to you by The Menzingers



Hey Arborciders! I'm at Denver Comic Con today, Artist Alley C-18! This'll be your first chance to get your hands on my brand new graphic novel, House of Whorror Book One: Fran's First Time! The first ten copies sold come with this wee added bonus thank you thing, so get 'em while they're hot!

 photo DCCBIGAD.jpg

 photo DCCprint.jpg

And if that wasn't enough, in honor of Stan Lee ditching the con at the last minute, I've also decided to throw a big ol' mini-comic sale! BUY 2, GET 1 (of equal or lesser value) FREE!!!! Who does shit like that?!?! So come see me this weekend and I will hook you the fuck up!

 photo denvercomicconsaleflyer1.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mister V is Utah: He's got multiple bitches.

MisterV said...

I also get lap dance from nuns. They put away their crucifix and they say, "Mister V, boy you da shit."