Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dr. Quick 021

 photo DQ021.jpg

This week's comic brought to you by Streetlight Manifesto:



Hey Denver Arborciders!

Thank you all so much for coming out to see me last weekend at Denver Comic Con. I had an absolutely exhausting but also fantastic time! It was an indescribable pleasure to get to meet so many of you! I'm still swooning from all your kind words about my various comics. I work very, very, very hard at this biz called cartooning, and part of my motivation comes from knowing there are folks like you out there who habitually read my stuff! You make it all worth while!

So thank you again, and be sure to keep an eye on the ol' website here. While I get ready to start work on the next House of Whorror book (no one start flippin' out 'cause you've got, like, four years before that one's ready) I've got a crap ton of side projects that'll be coming your way very, very soon.

Thank you again! Without you all this is merely some pathetic masturbatory obsession!

No comments: