Saturday, October 13, 2012

Reginald Reed: Renegade Pope 011

Photobucket From the Vault
P-Nut/Butter 03: Abducted

This final P-Nut/Butter comic was done in the summer of '96 or '97, in the small, serene mountain town of Grand Lake, Colorado. I'm actually proud of the Showgirls vs. Striptease gag, which originated from patronizing the town's small and only video store with my mountain friends. I feel that shit's clever as fuck, and it's still a choice I often struggle over to this very day. This comic also taught me the importance of scripting. After I got that SG/ST joke out of the way, I distinctly recall having no idea what to do with the alien part of the story (which will be abundantly clear to those of you who actually read it). Enjoy!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: