Saturday, October 27, 2012

Junkie Monkey 053

Photobucket
Dear Loyal Arborciders,

After much deliberation, I've decided to cast my vote for Rocky Anderson for President of the U.S.of.A. It was a tough decision between him and Jill Stein. I kinda wish I could vote for both of them, but I feel satisfied with my ultimate conclusion.

Congrats on making it this far in the election season. It's been a fucking long one, and we're all tired and disappointed as fuck. Everything I've seen this year has once again confirmed to me that it's not just the Democrats OR the Republicans who are destroying this country, but both of them working in mutually self-destructive tandem. If you feel the same way, I hope you'll join me in supporting a third party candidate this year. If not, fuck it. There's always next time (at least I hope there is).

 Please enjoy this second, full-color propaganda comic, made just for you with maddest of love.

See you on the other side.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: