Saturday, March 3, 2012

America's Next Top Arborcide: Round TWO

Photobucket

I'm very pleased with last week's voter turn out. Thank you everyone for your time and consideration!

I have a few "absentee ballots" to add to the mix, as a few folks were kind enough to vote via email/in person. Jeffrey Brown (bless that man for tolerating my horseshit) cast a vote for The Miracle of Life, Sam Spina voted for Purple People Greeter, and both my little sister Mary V and Noah Van Sciver voted for Reginald Reed: Renegade Pope. Here's how the comics stand thus far:

The Miracle of Life: 8 votes
Purple People Greeter: 6 votes
Reginald Reed: Renegade Pope: 6 votes
Boggels: 6 votes
Soda Wars: 2 vote

That means the first comic to get the axe is Soda Wars! Sorry, "Aunt Ellen." I'm pretty shocked about this one. I thought it would at least finish in the top three. And THAT'S why I put things to a vote! Enjoy a parting strip from Soda Wars!

Photobucket

It's an extremely close race thus far. By extremely close, I mean neck and fucking neck! Only two votes separate the front runner from last place! It's still anybody's race! So lets keep those votes coming:

Off we go to Round Two!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Don't forget, kids:

I NEED YOUR VOTE!
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE COMIC STRIP!
VOTE NOW! VOTE OFTEN!
THE FUTURE OF SATURDAY MORNING ARBORCIDES IS IN YOUR HANDS!!!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a tight race. One vote for Boggels, one vote for Reginald Reed. Those are my favorites.

yvettem51 said...

Boggles is number 1 for me this week! And then the purple people eater!

Anonymous said...

Every time someone votes for Purple People Greeter I will kill a puppy. I'd rather have Honest Abe back than that one.

-Clint Eastwood

Anonymous said...

Miracle of Life is untouchable.

- Katie

Anonymous said...

REGINALD REED BITCHES! It's a BLAST-phemous! Fuck da fake-ass pope-lovers; I can smell the death-wafer on youz, thucka! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-758N9-hsrM

Anonymous said...

Miracle of Life and Boggels! You can't merch any of that for shit you sellin out ass bitch!

Anonymous said...

Renegade Pope seems the funnest to me. - Cato the Younger

Anonymous said...

I'm voting again for Boggels this week, my second in choice would go to The Miracle of Life.


-John