Saturday, March 10, 2012

America's Next Top Arborcide: Round THREE

Photobucket

The votes are in! Two last absentee votes to add in, on from my good pal through comics Whitney, one from my other good pal through comics Jaimie Hashey, both for The Miracle of Life! Here are how the strips stand:

The Miracle of Life: 13 votes
Boggels: 10 votes
Reginald Reed: Renegade Pope: 9 votes
Purple People Greeter: 7 votes


The Purple People Greeter is out of here! This is me letting forth a HUGE sigh of relief. I had no idea the character would be even close to popular (particularly with the ladies). It would have been a little rough for me to do this one in a 4 panel strip format for much longer. At some point I may do a mini-comic with PPG though, so maybe you haven't seen the last of this one ...

Anyway, enjoy a parting strip from your favorite Wal-Marto employee:

Photobucket

Only three comics left!
The votes are still neck and neck! It's anybody's race!
Let the voting begin!!!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PLEASE REMEMBER:
THE NEXT STRIP VOTED OFF
COULD BE YOUR FAVORITE!

VOTE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
VOTE NOW! VOTE OFTEN!


See you next Saturday,
where it'll be down to only two!!!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Axe Cop. Oh wait. That's done by someone with actual talent.

Anonymous said...

Keep the booty parade going with Reginald! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znUS2KqPYCw&ob=av2n

Anonymous said...

Boggels is looking pretty hot to trot to me.

- Katie

Anonymous said...

Dude just do all of them.

- Sam

Anonymous said...

Going to vote for Boggels again :)

- John

Anonymous said...

Miracle of Life 4 life. Just too sweet!

Anonymous said...

PURPLE PEOPLE EA... oh, wait...
-JonBenét Ramsey

yvettem51 said...

I vote Boggles!