Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mighty Mao!!! 043

Photobucket

Some of my minis have been making the rounds in the review circle. This is both exciting and nerve racking for me, as I've never really mailed stuff out to be reviewed.

Here's a fun one for The She-Ma'am Fella Hatin' Sorority courtesy of Optical Sloth:
Click to read

Here's one for Cooking with Mister V courtesy of The Poopsheet Foundation:
Click to read


Next week we will be bidding a fond farewell to The Continuing Adventures of A. Louie Ray, the strip that began the modern Arborcides era as everyone but me knows it. It's a bittersweet parting, and I will miss chronicling the adventures of this great Everyman.

In the wake of this departure, a new Arborcides strip will be taking it's place. I don't know which one it will be yet though. That decision will be up to you.

Tune in next week as we say goodbye to A. Louie Ray, and discover what's waiting on the horizon.

Photobucket


No comments: