Saturday, February 18, 2012

A. Louie Ray 054: The Final Strip

Photobucket

Photobucket

ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25TH
THE VOTING BEGINS!!!


I don't have a strip lined up to fill the void A. Louie Ray's departure will leave.

I have FIVE of them.

The problem is I don't know which one to use on a permanent basis. I'm leaving that to you, my loyal Arborciders.

Starting next Saturday, I will begin a five round elimination style event to help decide which of my new ideas deserves long term production. Each week will see the elimination of a character, based on the positive or negative feedback left by you. If you leave an exceptionally pertinent or interesting comment, it might even see print in the forthcoming mini-comic collection of this event. So be here, vote loudly and often, and help me decide which comic will be THE NEXT ABROCIDE!

SO BE HERE NEXT SATURDAY!
READ FIVE NEW COMICS
FEATURING FIVE NEW CHARACTERS!
HELP ME DECIDE WHICH ONE SUCKS
THE MOST (OR LEAST)!

SEE YOU THEN!!!


No comments: