Saturday, December 3, 2011

A. Louie Ray 053: Triple Ironic Sarcasm Syndrome Conclusion

Photobucket

Photobucket

IN THREE WEEKS ...
Photobucket

TO MY LOYAL ARBORCIDERS:

It's that fucking time of year again! That's right! Christmas time! Everyone's favorite horseshit holiday/season is here again! Oh the fucking pain!

In blinding appreciation of you, my loyal, die hard readers, I am once again launching my free Christmas mini-comic offer, only better! This year I'm prepared to send you not one, but two free mini-comics: Cooking with Mister V, and She-Ma'am Fella' Hatin' Sorority Issue #3, plus this year's limited edition Arborcides Christmas card, featuring Junky Monkey, Crackie Quackie, and Feminazi! I love you people that fucking much!

So if you'd like to take part of this astounding offer, email your address to misterv@q.com (or let me know that your address hasn't changed if I already have it on file).

Thank you all for your continued patronage of my ridiculous sequential ramblings. You wonderful people give me a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

Mad Love!

V

No comments: