Saturday, November 12, 2011

A. Louie Ray 050: Triple Ironic Sarcasm Syndrome Part Three

Photobucket

Photobucket

DEAR COLORADO ARBORCIDERS,

Today, that being Saturday, November 12th, I'm at Cowtown Comix Fest at the Tivoli on the MSCD Campus. The show, as of right now, opens at 10am and could go as late as 9pm. If you come on down to see me, you'll have a chance to be the first kid on your block to pick up two of my new mini comics, which are not for sale anywhere else just yet:

Photobucket

This new issue of the SMFHS features Feminazi in Merv the Perv, Roswella in Space Aids, Jungle Jane in Lest Ye Be Killed, and Sequential Sally in Everybody's a Critic.

Photobucket

Believe it or not, this is a mini-comic cookbook, featuring seven recipes inspired by years of dwelling in crippling financial squalor. This mini will never be available for a free read online, so the only way you can get your hot little hands on it for the time being is to give me money!

Plus, I've made ten, and only ten, prints of my Cowtown Fest flyer I've been ramming down your throats all month long. This is the first print I've ever made. Who knows when I'll make another. So come get 'em afore they're good and gone.

See youse there!

Photobucket

READ THE MANY MIGHTY WORKS OF MISTER V!

Don't forget to visit THE BUY MISTER V A DRINK FOUNDATION!

.

No comments: