Wednesday, March 2, 2011

OUT OF OFFICE

Hey there, Arborciders! By the time you read this I'll be in a far away land! That's right, I'm at Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle, selling my wares to complete strangers like the sloppy fucking whore I am! Unfortunately while I'm out there I won't have access to a computer, and therefore won't be able to update my comics. Sorry for the bad form (particularly with DNR being smack in the middle of a storyline). Them's the breaks, kids. That's showbiz.

In some sort of act of attrition, please enjoy, for the first time online, OH NO MR. ORANGE!

Photobucket

CLICK TO READ OH NO MR. ORANGE!

Regular updates will resume on Wednesday, March 9th, upon my triumphant return to the great state of Colorado.

And, if you happen to be at ECCC, stop by and say hello! I'm in Artist Alley at F17.

Expect a new travel journal, Mister V Goes To Seattle II, at some point.

Wish me luck!

Mad Love,

V

.

No comments: