Saturday, November 27, 2010

A. Louie Ray 043

Photobucket

To my loyal Arborciders:
I can't help but draw comics. If not a single soul besides myself read them, I'd STILL make them. But the fact that so many of you out there continue to follow and support my sequential efforts is truly touching. You give my comics something I could not create for them on my own: true meaning. I am so very grateful for each and every one of you who check back, week after week, to read my stuff. You give me a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

So, as a token of my gratitude, I'm offering to mail you a copy of my new, as of yet unreleased mini-comic, OH NO MR. ORANGE, for free this holiday season. To get this free mini-comic, just send your mailing address to misterv@q.com. Be sure to send it to me soon though. This is a limited time type of thing.

Thank you again, my loyal Arborciders.

Mad love,

V

READ THE MANY MIGHTY WORKS OF MISTER V!

Don't forget to visit THE BUY MISTER V A DRINK FOUNDATION!

.

2 comments:

shadzane said...

I got my copy of Mr. Orange, and I didn't even know it existed. Thanks for leaving it at Atlantis for me! and it even had a Christmas card inside!

MisterV said...

You're welcome, sir! Merry Christmas!