Sunday, January 10, 2010

I'm Done

I'm not writing "You've Been Warned" anymore. It's time consuming, counterproductive to my ultimate goals, and at times rather unpleasant in more ways than one. So fuck it.

It's been fun while it lasted, and perhaps I'll toss up a column now and then, if the mood suits me so. Thanks to everyone who's been reading up to this point, 'cause ya'll know I only did it for you. And of course, one final "Fuck you in the stupid ass" to Ms. Jennifer de Guzman. Eat a bowl of dick, youse.

Keep coming back for the comics, 'cause lordy knows those won't be stopping.

Any questions or final snippy comments, feel free to send them to misterv@q.com.

Consider this your final warning then.

.

3 comments:

Jarrod said...

that sucks, yours were the only reviews i read. but fuck it, you had to write them, not me.

Anonymous said...

Don't stop, The reviews were the only thing to look forward to on Monday mornings. At least give a grade on the Independents you read, I usually always buy the stuff you rate highly and like it.

MisterV said...

Sorry fellas, I'm out of the reviewing game. Thank you for reading as long as you have. I appreciate it immensely. Trust your instincts, and don't buy anything I wouldn't.