Monday, November 16, 2009

One Last Chance ...

Photobucket

I'm putting the final touches on my newest project, and being the sucker that I am for audience participation, have opted to allow ya'll one final opportunity to get in on it. This latest project revolves heavily around ice-cream (of all things). What I need from you are ingredients that would comprise the most delicious flavor of ice-cream known to humanity. Take your pick. What would you put in the world's most perfect ice-cream?

Keep in mind that this book is (astoundingly) all-ages, so while I'll find suggestions like "Rachel Ray's vaginal drippings" amusing, I won't be able to use them.

If you suggest something that I actually put in the book, you'll receive in return a comp copy of it whenever it get's printed, a nod of recognition in the acknowledgements, and my eternal thanks.

I'll be finishing up the inks on this project by this weekend, so don't wait to speak up.

Send your suggestions to misterv@q.com.

Off to it then.

3 comments:

Michael said...

captain crunch.

MisterV said...

Nice try playa, but I'd like to avoid anything with a Trademark. Don't need Kellogs gettin' up in my biznatch.

If'n you think of anything else, let me know.

Anonymous said...

How about Rachel Ray's vaginal driuhhogoddamnit... well... maybe captain cruohfuckmeIhatethiscontesti'macretin... DON'T FORGET BABY PANDA HUGZ!
-pettyofficereatmyshit