Friday, November 20, 2009

Honest Abe 010

Photobucket

My sister recently broke up with her retarded boyfriend, who turned out to be just another pot hole in the long, winding road that is dating in the Lakehood. For her listening pleasure I put together a single ladies mix cd, compiled to the best of my abilities with what I've determined to be the best selection of modern break-up songs available by female artists. Here's the track listings:

Helen Reddy - I am Woman
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it)
Kelis - Caught Out Here
Spinnerette - Cupid
Britney Spears - Womanizer
Pink - Why Did I Ever Like You
Kelly Clarkson - Never Again
Paramore - Ignorance
Michelle Branch - Are You Happy Now
Trina - Single Again
Katy Perry - Ur So Gay
Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober
The Donnas - Not the One
Superchick - Bowling Ball
The Pipettes - Your Kisses are Wasted on Me
The Randies - Good for You
Natasha Bedingfield - Single
Natalie Merchant - Seven Years
Diana Ross - I Will Survive

So all the single ladies get yer hands up, and whatnot.

HONEST ABE ARCHIVES

Don't forget to visit THE BUY MISTER V A DRINK FOUNDATION!

.

No comments: