Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mighty Mao!!! 025

Photobucket

If I were Marvel Comics and wanted to make a big fuss over nothing, I would have switched over to classic numbering with this strip. This is technically the 50th Mighty Mao!!! comic. Never in a bazillion years did I think I could draw 50 of these fucking things. I thought I would have run out of excuses for Mao to shoot people long ago. But fortunately, much like real life, people get caps busted in them for an infinite number of reasons. So this strip shows no sign of slowing down. Conversely, so long as society continues to collapse in its downward orgy of violence, I could potentially draw these 'til the day I day.

Long live Mighty Mao!!!

MIGHTY MAO!!! ARCHIVES

Don't forget to visit THE BUY MISTER V A DRINK FOUNDATION

2 comments:

Michael said...

Agreed. I love the Mao.

Anonymous said...

That's deep man. "'til the day I day." Well, this Mighty Mao fan hopes that that day you day never comes.

A Fart McKnocker Esq.

POST SCRIPT:

Is your favorite Danzig song "Day, Day My Darling"?

Is your favorite James Bond movie "Live and Let Day" or "Day another Day"?

Are you so embarrassed by typos you could just day?

Do you wish I'd day screaming?

Or is it Moonraker?

...

POST SCRIPT to the POST SCRIPT:

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!