Friday, September 11, 2009

Captain Conservative 33

Photobucket

By the time you read this I'll be in Lafayette, training how to use some retarded new computer system sponsored by the new owners of my ill-suffering day job. Wonderfully, it's completely incompatible with the other computer system we use, which we'll continue to employ for all eternity because our genius CEO paid around $1.6 million for it.

I am so tired of being at the beck and whims of people who aren't as smart as I am. That's by no means an endorsement of my own intelligence. I just happen to work for a company controlled by retards.

If Britney Spears would buy the rights to all my songs already I wouldn't have to put up with this fucking horseshit.

Captain Conservative Archives

Don't forget to visit THE BUY MISTER V A DRINK FOUNDATION

.

No comments: