Saturday, August 29, 2009

Zombie Supermodel 027

Photobucket

For the past few months I'd developed the habit of having sex with my girlfriend in my sleep. It was a very strange phenomenon when it started, and quite frustration to her when I couldn't remember having performed the deed, but we both chalked it up to just another weird quirk of mine and accepted it. Well, just this week I discovered that this is actually a new found, "rare" sleep disorder colorfully referred to as "sexsomnia." It's treated with drugs or dietary adjustments (namely cutting out alcohol), but why the fuck would anyone want to treat it?

Anyway, I wanted everyone to know I'm a sexsomniac, and I'm not alone. For the record I blame my particular development of this disorder on a long string of frigid girlfriends who wanted nothing to do with the mighty V snake. If any of you cyber-stalking bitches are reading this, know that I hope the only thing you fuck in your sleep is yourselves.

ZOMBIE SUPERMODEL ARCHIVES

Don't forget to visit THE BUY MISTER V A DRINK FOUNDATION

.

No comments: