Thursday, August 6, 2009

From the Vault: Hospital Doodles

I was digging through a bunch of notes and whatnot from back in the day and I found a few sketches from the ol' transport job. Every once in a while we'd have a slow day and I'd have jack shit to do, so I drew pictures from the random collection of girlie gossip magazines laying around. Anyway, I figured I's share them with you, my beloved audience.

This one's supposed to be one of the Olson twins with some dude (possibly a pre-overdose Heath Ledger) -

Photobucket

Hilary Clinton -

Photobucket

Britney Spears as a zombie (reference picture attached) -

Photobucket

Finally, a religious scene inspired by all those damn art history classes I took in college. I went thorough a brief phase of drawing the saints in a more realistic light (term used loosely) -

Photobucket

And there you have it.

.

No comments: