Saturday, July 11, 2009

A. Louie Ray 028

Photobucket

Spent most of the week teaching myself how to ... um ... "back-up" dvds, so I don't have a lot of interesting shit to report (other than staring at the computer screen for hours on end has most likely caused some sort of horrible cancer growth to begin congealing on my peepers). "Backing up" dvds is fuckin' awesome.

I am happy to announce that a project I've been working on for an embarrising length of time has finally been completed, said project being my first graphic novel. Give me another week or two and I'll put it here for all to read. Writing that fills me with a strage combination of pride and dread I've never felt before. Stupid feelings.

A. LOUIE RAY ARCHIVES

Don't forget to visit THE BUY MISTER V A DRINK FOUNDATION

.

No comments: