Saturday, June 27, 2009

Junkie Monkey 025 (enough already with the Crossover Mania!)

Photobucket

The Misses has been out of the damn country since Monday, and in her absence I've set three simple goals for myself: 1: To finish cleaning up my long-suffering graphic novel; 2: To ingest a huge quantity of alcohol; and 3: To not do anything stupid in her absence. Number 2 was a cake walk. I've consumed nearly an entire quart of Taaka gin, which is the least expensive, nastiest alcohol I could find. I had number 3 well in hand to until last night when my sculpted, gorgeous upstairs neighbor briefly stopped by and I answered the door in my underwear (whoops). As for number 1, well ... I've done little else but work on my book. Yesterday alone I put 10 fucking hours into the thing. Will it be done before my girl gets back? I fucking hope so. I'm sick of the thing.

Since I've done nothing but work on the book, I have nothing else interesting to write about. So fuck it. I'll get back to work then.

JUNKIE MONKEY ARCHIVES

Don't forget to visit THE BUY MISTER V A DRINK FOUNDATION

.

No comments: