Saturday, May 16, 2009

Junkie Monkey 023

Photobucket

Hey, look at what my Grandma got in the mail for her 80th birthday:

Photobucket

She surmises she received this card because the Republican party is desperately attempting to rebuild its base after W. gang-raped everything. After witnessing my Grandma's reaction to the card, I'm not entirely sure if this tactic is going to work. She got it a month after her birthday, and upon showing it to me announced that she still thought the former-president was retarded.

And look what my girlfriend found on campus:

Photobucket

I don't know what it is, but I like the implications. Is it an anime club for queers literally? Or are the anime nerds just poking fun at their nerdiness? Questions, forever left unanswered, for the ages.

Junkie Monkey Archives

Don't forget to visit the BUY MISTER V A DRINK FOUNDATION. BUY A MINI-COMIC 3-PAC BEFORE JUNE 1ST AND GET THE UPCOMING ARBORCIDES MINI-COMIC #3 FOR FREE!!!

.

No comments: