Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mister V Goes to Seattle - Acknowledgements

Mister V's travel journal from the Emerald City Comic Convention, April 2009

TO START AT THE BEGINNING, CLICK HERE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As an added bonus, here's some pictures from the trip.

Photobucket
I always draw stuff on airplane barf bags. I don't know why. I hate flying, but I'm sure anyone who has to use one of those things hates flying much more than I do. The last thing they need to see whilst hucking their complimentarty bran muffin is some doodle mocking them. And yet, I do it anyway. This is the barf bag from the flight to Seattle.

Photobucket
If I can say one nice thing about Seattle, it's that they have some great grafitti.

Photobucket
Here's the doodle I did at Beth's cafe. It's Piper with Mao. It's really crappy.

Photobucket
Here's some more grafitti. This was written right above the crapper in Beth's cafe. You have to look up to see it. Get it? Ha ha aha.

Photobucket
Here's one of the pictures I took from the Columbian building, right before nearly crapping myself and running away like a little bitch.

Photobucket
For no reason in particular, here's the marqui to a strip club.

Photobucket
Here's Yvette pickin' something out of Danielle's butt in the Convention Center parking garage. Now who's embarrassed?

Photobucket
Here's Rod and Piper, who happens to be covered in Doritos cheese. Note Jeremy in the background with a sour-ass look on his kisser.

Photobucket
Here's Uncle Sam tellin' you that he needs yer fuckin' income tax! Fuck you Uncle Sam, you beardless cocksmoker!

Photobucket
And the barf bag on the flight home (I was kinda tired of drawing at this point).

THE END

_

2 comments:

danielle said...

Well I would have been embarrassed had I walked around the con all day with crumbs on me rump. That would not have been good for business. Thank the stars Yvette was there to save the day & get rid of those bastards!!!

***hangs head & chuckles***

I can not believe you posted that picture.

Yvette said...

Smelly...I will always be there to pick your butt, check your nose, and let you know if your rear looks big in a skirt or pants.

Mr. V...oh my gosh! Thank you for the acknowlegement. I LOVED driving you and Rod around, and I started missing you before we even left the park after the "mud" incident! Hugs to you...