Monday, March 9, 2009

Social Studies: Grow Jesus

Home sick today. I'm Angryassholeitis is flaring up again. Must be the weather. I should probably be in bed, as I am still delirious and loopy as fuck on Robitussin. Rather than that though, I've opted to report my findings on a wee observational experiment I've been conducting.

My sister got me a Grow Jesus for my birthday.

Photobucket

I was rather skeptical that this thing could grow 600% (whatever that means) its initial size. So I put it to the test. Here's a picture of it before submersion.

Photobucket

Day One - Note the upper left corner of the cup, and remember that Jesus did in fact walk on water.

Photobucket

Day Two

Photobucket

Day Three

Photobucket

Day Four

Photobucket

Day Five - Note that at this point I did have to put more water in the cup. Damn evaporation.

Photobucket

Day Six - In which I determined the subject was no longer increasing and scrapped observations.

Photobucket

After submersion-

Photobucket

So obviously the figure expanded significantly. But did it increase in size 600%? The evidence suggest not. It's just another case of "buyer beware." Not that I'm complaining. I totally grew Jesus. Awesome.

No comments: