Saturday, March 7, 2009

Honest Abe 05

Photobucket

I was supposed to go to the bar tonight, but I'm coming down with a cold. Thus I'll be skipping the whole thing. Secretly, just between us pals here, I'm a little relieved. There's this show that comes on every Saturday night that I'm totally addicted to. It this weird domination fetish show, where the women characters all have this power over men to make them tell the truth, and the protagonist is habitually in various states of restraint. It's called Legend of the Seeker. Sam Raimi's the executive producer, which explains a lot.



My girlfriend got me watching this a few weeks back, and now I can't stop. It's a little sad that I'd rather stay home and watch this shit then go get my shitface on at the bar, but I'm fucking addicted, alright? Quit judging me.

Honest Abe Archives

No comments: