Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More from the Vault

Come with Mister V as he walks down memory lane, rediscovering all the fucked up shit he created as a youth.

Photobucket
I remember drawing this in second grade. Note the severed hand on one of the shark's teeth. I think the only reason I didn't get busted for this was because I never actually wrote the story. At least I don't remember writing the story. I certainly didn't remember what I wrote on the back of this:
Photobucket
Apparently my Jaws was going to eat Ronald Reagan. Take that, fucker. Aaron Carlock was my best friend in 1st/2nd grade. He had every video game system ever created, and never cleaned his ears.
Photobucket
Here's a picture of some Bogglins fighting ninjas (note the eviscerated ninja with his pencil thin guts spewing everywhere). Bogglins were these weird little puppets from the late '80s that I loved to death. Those things were great.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Despite the evidence shown here, I love my sister Mary. Y'know, it's not cool to love you siblings when you're little. I drew those stink lines and obnoxious tears with love, dammit.
Photobucket
Another cover to another version of Liver Eatin Joncen. The story contained within was exactly the same to the one previously posted. I don't know why I wrote the exact same thing twice.

And finally, another story, obviously written after watching Ghostbusters. I thought it was fuckin' funny.
Photobucket

No comments: