Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DNR 001

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A little about DNR:
For what seems like years now I've been trying to wrap my head around how to tell the story of my six year career working in the CT Department of a rather large hospital, and the many, many, many things I witness and experienced. Last week it clicked in my head that there's no fucking way I could cram everything into one, two, or three OGNs like I had originally planned. The only way I could get it done would be to do 3-4 page installments and worry about collecting it later. So here starts a long and sloppy journey into the seamy underbelly of behind the scenes hospital insanity. Look for regular installments of DNR here. I'll be posting each story as soon as I'm done with it. Enjoy my misery.

No comments: