Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Zombie Supermodel 022

Photobucket

This strip was inspired by my sister's fat fucking ex-girlfriend, who claimed to have gone to high school with John Mayer. The fuckwad claimed Mayer was in some sort of angry punker band until he discovered he could get laid like mad if he played vagina music (like he does now). Whether these claims are factual or not is unknown to me, but I can certainly see a pattern of scooping up smokin' hot celebrity sloppy seconds in his rather public personal life (not that I'm placing judgement).

I was going to do one of those lazy strips where I steal pictures of the people being depicted from the internet and paste them in the strips, but looking through thousands and thousands of John Mayer pictures was making me quite nauseous, so fucking forget that shit. It wasn't worth it.

No comments: