Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mighty Mao!!! 019

Photobucket

A few months back, the editor-in-chief from a Slightly Large Graphic-novel publishing company dissed one of my homies. When I publicly called her on it, she started some shit (as seen here). For the sake of my homie, who was caught in the crossfire, I took the insults quietly and let this person and his or her buddies run their whore fucking mouths without saying or doing a goddamn thing. It was not an easy thing for me to do.

However, those of you who know me know that once I have a grudge, it's there for a long time. Thus, we arrive at Mighty Mao!!! 019, my "fuck you!" to that certain special someone, in a venue where there are no innocent bystanders. Know that I was prepared to do an entire cycle about misfortunes befalling this person, featuring all of my strips. In the end I decided to spare everyone the tedium of inflicting a month or so of sequential carnage, that in the end would only be fulfilling to myself.

Let that be a lesson to you: fuck with me and I'll ... um ... draw a comic strip. Yeah. Take that.

No comments: