Saturday, January 31, 2009

Captain Conservative 28

Photobucket

But Lordy, aren't we all going to miss GWB? I wanted him to have a semi-respectable send-off in Cap'n C, but I kinda fucked it up. See, I was attempting to spoof a quote from a movie, but I couldn't remember the exact quote, or for that matter the movie I was trying to spoof. After almost a month of racking my brain, I convinced myself the "don't say goodbye" shtick was from that shitty Chocolat movie with Johnny Depp, which I'd been forced to see by broads I was trying to nail on two or three separate occasions. However, I was only 40% certain of this (which isn't very certain at all), and I'll be damned if I was going to sit through that shit again when the only reward would be fucking accuracy. So I still don't know what I was trying to quote. But fuck it. GW doesn't really deserve a fucking accurate sendoff anyway.

No comments: