Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Zombie Supermodel 019

Photobucket

Origins: Zombie Supermodel

I originally created Zombie Supermodel in a desperate attempt to put the copious amount of useless information I get from browsing through gossip magazines to constructive use. I currently work in a medical facility, and thus have an unending supply of People, Vogue, and other equally crappy magazines to skim through. Zombie Supermodel is designed to effectively apply the understanding of celebrity events with my burning desire to utilize zombies in a (supposedly) comical setting.

This particular strip stems from the celebrity adoption crazy, particularly the embarassing events surrounding Madonna, although I originally started by poking fun at Angelina Jolie. Either way, they both deserve a steaming bowl of sequential mockery.

And now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

V

No comments: