Sunday, November 16, 2008

Obama Bashing

I know it's totally a social boner to bad mouth the president-elect right now, so I'm not going to do or say anything off the hook to get me beat up by any insane-with-hope hippies, frothing at the mouth as they chase me down the street to suffocate me beneath a cold, unwavering blanket of intolerance. That being said, I just wanted to post the cover of the Rocky Mountain News from Nov. 4th, which I recently acquired.

Photobucket

Look at Obama's right hand. What the fuck is up with that? Is it just me, or does it look warped and disproportionate? Of all the pictures taken of the man that night, why the hell did the News choose one that made him look like Johnny Tremain? Way to honor your golden boy, 'tardos.

Seriously though, I'm not some conservative NPR twat, so nobody egg me. I just wanted to point that out in the name of a fair and balanced viewpoint.

V

No comments: