Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mister V Goes to Seattle II: This Time It's Professional Part II

TO START AT THE BEGINNING CLICK HERE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

READ THE MANY MIGHTY WORKS OF MISTER V!

Don't forget to visit THE BUY MISTER V A DRINK FOUNDATION!

.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That was great! Thanks for writing about your time here:) I'm still reading DNR and really enjoy it, so I'm glad I stumbled upon your table at ECCC. It provides some much needed comic relief about the jobs we do. Also glad things picked up after Friday. Take care!

MisterV said...

J - Thanks for reading! Seattle is a great city, and ECCC is definitely a con I'd like to do again. And welcome aboard! I'm glad you're enjoying DNR. I'll keep writing 'em if you keep readin' 'em!

Lynntendo said...

Hey there, this is your mystery fan! I probably should have introduced myself, but I was running to get set up myself.

Love the comic! :)

MisterV said...

L- My mystery fan! Thank you for brightening up what turned out to be a rocky day! You should send your mailing address to misterv atsign q.com. I'll hit you with a comp copy of my next crazy mini. Thanks for being awesome!